Monday, November 10, 2014

Humorus Holiday Card.

Hello my crafty friends,
The holidays are coming fast.  The image for this card is from Bugaboo Stamps for the challenge over at Artistic Inspirations. Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for inspiration for the star of the holidays. I used the Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the images.  The calender is from the Silhouette store.  I used Spectrum Noir markers to color and Stickles Diamonds to bling up the crown. I have more Thanksgiving projects coming soon. Follow me along on this creative journey and let me know you stopped by so I can come visit you too.  Thanks for leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the sentiment!

    Crafty Gals Corner is currently hosting a DT call. If you have a moment, check them out at: http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/ and if you would like a chance to work with the wonderful sponsor’s then link up your favorite project to apply.
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.